General terms and conditions
Privacy statement Vacation Park Eiland van Maurik
Vakantiepark Eiland van Maurik is a commercial provider of accommodation and camping pitches. This privacy statement covers the following areas of Vakantiepark Eiland van Maurik:
- Holiday park Eiland van Maurik including all facilities
- Island Events
- Maurik Island Marina
Safeguarding your privacy
We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and consider it very important that your personal data is handled carefully. First of all, we collect only those personal data from you that are necessary to provide a good service. In addition, personal data are carefully processed and secured by us. You can rest assured that we never sell your data to other parties. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do so through this privacy notice;
- limit the collection of personal data to only those personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are used;
- first seek explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- not disclose your data to third parties unless necessary to provide the service requested or when we are required to do so by law;
- where we share your data, make arrangements with third parties to ensure, inter alia, that it is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.Photos are taken at the park for commercial purposes. It may happen that you are in this photo. By accepting the general terms and conditions, you agree to this. Should you find a photo of yourself and want it removed, you can indicate this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then remove the photo as soon as possible.
Eiland van Maurik applies the RECRON terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or comments after reading this privacy statement, please contact us at:
Telephone: +31 (0) 344- 691502
Postal address: Eiland van Maurik 7 4021 GG Maurik
What personal data do we use?When using our services and websites, you leave certain data with us. This may include personal data. We do not always process all the data below, but only the data we need to serve you correctly.
Personal dataDepending on the services and functionalities you purchase from us via our website, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail, we may process the following personal data from you:
- First name
- Date of birth
- Street + house number
- Postal code
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Registration number
- IBAN number
- Bic code
- IP address
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Education level
- Data you enter yourself in an open field via a contact form
- Click behaviour website
The target groups of Vakantiepark Eiland van MaurikHoliday park Eiland van Maurik is a lively family park and focuses on providing holidays for recreational purposes. The main booker must be at least 21 years of age. Upon arrival, the staff of Vakantiepark Eiland van Maurik may ask for a deposit of up to €350 per accommodation. Groups of friends/girlfriends and stays for non-recreational purposes are not allowed. If you do not meet our target group, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or remove you from the park. No refunds will then be possible. You are responsible for your own day visit and leaving the park on time (no later than 23:00). If this is not complied with, we will hold the main booker liable.
We are not liable for theft and damage to your personal belongings.
Why do we collect your personal data?
- Reservations: When recording and completing a reservation, we document your details in our 'Every Office' reservation system.
- Registrations: To establish registrations for our facilities, we require some details from you.
- Application: To process the application. The data is kept in our mailbox.
- Guest survey: We use your e-mail address to send you an invitation to write a review.
- User account: To manage your reservations, a user account is created. It allows you to view personal settings and reservations. If you wish to have your details and/or account removed, please email email@example.com.
- Marketing activities: To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or mail. The data is stored through the system 'Every office'. In addition, photographs and image recordings are made at our holiday park for promotional purposes. It is therefore possible that you are or will be in one of these photos or image recordings.
We also use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our services. For this purpose, we use data from Google Analytics and Google Adwords. The information obtained, including your ip address is stored by Google on servers in the United States. This data is stored for a maximum of 38 months. Furthermore, we use Social Media to promote, improve and facilitate our own services. Questions, feedback and/or comments submitted to us via a private message may contain personal data.
This statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our website by links. This is because we cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of the website in question before using it, for more information on how they handle your data.
Personal Data Authority
Of course, we will be happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If, despite this, you still cannot work things out with us, you also have the right under privacy legislation to submit a complaint to the privacy regulator, the Personal Data Authority. You can contact the Personal Data Authority for this purpose.
Through the browser settings on your computer, you can delete placed cookies and refuse the placing of new cookies. Please note: if you reject and/or delete cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of a website and mobile apps. In addition, refusing or deleting cookies only affects the computer and browser on which you perform this action.
This privacy notice came into force on 25 May 2018.
Reservation and payment
The reservation of an object can be made directly, via internet or by telephone at Vakantiepark Eiland van Maurik. We are available from 09:00 to at least 16:00. You will receive your reservation receipt/invoice no later than 1 week after requesting the reservation. This reservation receipt is your and our proof of booking. In addition, we always have the right to cancel or cancel bookings if an object is not booked with us for recreational purposes. We also have the right to change the booking within 28 days before departure. Payment terms are as follows: 25% within 2 weeks of booking, 75% 6 weeks before arrival. In case of Last Minute 100% before arrival.
Payments via bank transfer
If you wish to pay your reservation by bank transfer, please transfer the amount to NL72RABO0341160660 in the name of Vakantiepark Eiland van Maurik. Please state your reservation number in the description. It will take a few working days before your payment is processed and visible on your confirmation in the My Maurik environment.
Payments via iDeal
If you wish to pay for your reservation via iDeal, click the 'pay via iDEAL' button on the reservation confirmation. You will be redirected directly to the payment page. When the payment has been completed, it is immediately processed in your reservation.
If you do not complete the payment, you will receive a reminder e-mail from iDeal after 1 and 24 hours (even if you have already made the payment in the meantime).
Please note: if you have paid via iDeal, your bank statement will show that your payment has been transferred to a DEUT bank account, this is the bank account of iDeal and therefore correct. Please note that any subsequent payment will not be transferred directly to the DEUT bank account. If you did so anyway, the payment will be refunded to your account within a few working days.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Not included are any increases in the VAT rate and any additional government taxes that were not reasonably known or applicable at the time of publication of this webpage. Also, our prices are fluctuating in nature. Prices are subject to printing errors.
Maurik Island 7
4021 GG Maurik (Gld.)
Chamber of Commerce: 30252056
Iban: NL72 RABO 0341 1606 60
Cancellation and cancellation insuranceYou can cancel your stay. We apply the RECRON conditions. See below.
Conditions Tourist sites
Condition Holiday stays
Conditions for permanent pitches
See here: the insurance card.
You can take out cancellation insurance when booking. We apply the RECRON conditions. If you take out cancellation insurance, you agree to these conditions.
The main booker must be at least 21 years of age. If nuisance is created by you and/or your party, we reserve the right to remove you as a guest from the park immediately.
If you have preferences regarding location, several bungalows next to each other or a particular rental object, we will gladly comply if possible. The preferential charges are € 30 per accommodation and € 15 per camping pitch.
No discounts are given. No rights can be derived from the object name or campsite number stated on the reservation/confirmation unless the preferential charge stated on the reservation/confirmation has been paid.