PumptrackAt Holiday Park Eiland van Maurik we have a Pumptrack!
A Pumptrack is a paved cross-country track on which you make speed with a scooter or BMX bike by making a pumping movement with your arms and feet. You hardly need to pedal or scooter. The track is connected, so you can ride around endlessly and has great height differences and turns that make the track extra challenging.
You are allowed to use the cross track with your own BMX bike or scooter. Don't you have one? Then you can rent a BMX / freestyle bike and helmet at the reception of the vacation park.
- BMX bike €14 a day with €20 deposit
- Freestyle bike €14 a day with €20 deposit
- Helmet €2.50 with €10 deposit
Park guests can use the Pumptrack for free. Remember the number of your pitch or accommodation, you may be asked for it!
Guests from outside the campsite are also welcome on the Pumptrack, for them we ask an entrance fee of €5,- per person per day.
There are a number of rules on the Pumptrack:
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory, knee and elbow protectors are recommended.
- Electric or motorized vehicles are not allowed on the Pumptrack.
The Pumptrack is open daily from 09:00 and closes at dusk.
Will you cross the stars this summer?